Opening the door to benefits...
TotalBen currently offers administrative services for employee benefits. Our target market is the small to mid-sized employer.
- Transportation fringe benefits (mass-transit, vanpool and parking) are regulated under §132(f) of the Internal Revenue Code.
For a non-technical description, click here.
- Premium Only Plans are regulated under §125 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Flexible spending accounts for Dependent Care and Medical benefits are regulated under §125, §129 and §105 of the Internal Revenue Code. For more information on our Dependent Care product, click here. For our newsletter on Dependent Care, click here.
TotalBen also offers individual and group employee benefits. These benefits include:
- Commuter Benefits (3 options)
- Health Insurance (Group & Individual)
- Life & Disability Insurance (Group & Individual
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Spousal/Dependent Life Insurance
- Individual Disability Policy - protect your most important asset: your salary until you reach retirement age. This is an "own-occ" policy. All that is needed to quote is your:
- date of birth
- annual compensation amount
- Workers Comp (Payroll Integration)
- DBL (NY Statutory or Enriched Disability)
- TDB (NJ Statutory Disability)
- Payroll Companies we have a relationship with
- Commercial Liability
- 401(k) - including payroll integration
- Pension Plans